Which rom u prefer?

1. caloyzki

caloyzki Well-Known Member

hi guys, which rom do you prefer best for everyday use for tmobile s4?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I've tried several but I always come back to DarthStalker. I like it a lot.
    mike28 likes this.
  3. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Is darthstalker stable any bugs looks like is good to go is the dev for that rom still around I think the thread is closed.
  4. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

Check out the i9505 section of xda. International roms always get updates first so their roms are based on the latest firmwares. We can flash them and then flash a tmobile kernel and you're good. Omega or the legends are just two good ones. Or anything built off mga.
    Make sure you don't flash any i9500 roms!! They are international with different cpu than ours! You will brick!
    cocokasper and mike28 like this.
  5. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Alright thanks brother :thumbup::thumbup:
  6. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Never had a problem with Darthstalker. Its like a smoother, faster stock rom. Unfortunately the dev hasn't been around in weeks and a mod locked it until/if the dev returns.

The only problem is if you need wifi calling. You will only get that with Tmo roms.
    mike28 likes this.
  7. airtioteclint

Yeah you're right. I haven't used wifi calling so I haven't missed it.
  8. airtioteclint

No problem, how you liking it so far. We got to recruit the rest to come over lol
  9. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Well about to root in a little bit my computer monitor is dead lol so gotta grab one, yeah the others are going to be coming soon n4tzy is waiting for metro to release it here in Florida, same goes for Joshua and speed and then others will follow :D
    airtioteclint likes this.
  10. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Sounds good that's the kind of rom I like tw based with features and tweaks the wifi calling comes in handy sometimes so this darthstalker rom feels like let's say hyperdrive or omega?
  11. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

I came from the same place as y'all earlier this month but haven't rooted or romed yet, this phone has alot of support though.
    mike28 likes this.
  12. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Hey johnny yeah man I remember you back from the esteem days :) this phone practically doesn't need rooting in a way I'm rooting just because I'm a flash a holic lol but and the other goodies it brings are you deciding on rooting later?
  13. airtioteclint

mike28 likes this.
  14. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

15. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

Yeah kinda deciding, looking around, enjoying stock for awhile. I always end up rooting my phones so it's not if I will root it, its when.
    mike28 likes this.
  16. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Thanks trying darthstalker now so far like it :)
  17. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I tend to bounce around a lot, but currently I'm settled on Jellybro. Other favorites of mine are RootBox, AOKP, and Carbon.
    mike28 likes this.
  18. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I'm a tw rom guy one of the few I guess lol
  19. NYCHitman1

I'm not a fan of OEM UI's besides Sense.
  20. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

You might like Wicked. Similar to Darthstalker but with a lot of customization options.
    mike28 likes this.
  21. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

As long as is stable with all things working I will try wicked as well :)
  22. caloyzki

caloyzki Well-Known Member

I really like the dark stalker rom, but some features are not working. Like example is smart scroll. But the rest is fine.
    mike28 likes this.
  23. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Yeah I noticed that will try wicked rom and see what's up darthstalker is excellent though aside the smart scroll thing
  24. NYCHitman1

I tried to like TouchWiz. I really did, but I just couldn't do it.
  25. GotDat

GotDat Active Member

When I use Wicked, I get buzzing noises :|