• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Which Rom?

i was using CELEBFroyo v1.4 and my battery drained completely in 3 hrs

That's pretty bad. I'm wondering what apps and processes Celeb has running by default for that to happen.

When I ran that particular ROM, I had no idea of resource and battery drainage as I tossed it within a few hours in favor of playing with KaosFroyo, which I have kept as another of several flashable recovery images (xtrROM being my default).

Perhaps we will see some differences reported.

Upvote 0
RampageDeluxe
Today, 07:25 AM
ReTweet this post# 241

Originally Posted by driverx125
I am having a very raped battery drain on CELEBFroyo v1.4. It drained completely in 3hrs. any thoughts?
Not having any problem like this at all. I just went 12 hours and only lost 30% with moderate use. I do keep my wifi on continually, because most places I go throughout the day have wifi. If I run off 3g most of the day, my battery life decreases more "rapidly".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones