Which screen protector is the CLEAREST of all?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. chenry888

chenry888 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Forget the feel, glare, what have you.

All I care about the keeping the screen as clear as possible. Anyone with extensive screen protector experience can say which company makes the clearest?

My 2nd preference would be a smooth, fast feel.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. MisterChase

MisterChase Member

3. bladebarrier

bladebarrier Well-Known Member

I never bothered with a screen protector on my iPhone 3gs, because I used an otterbox defender, and didn't keep it in my pocket....

That said, for the blackberry I used this brand: Cell Phone Skins & Protective Covers - iPhone Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Apple Laptop Skins - Best Skins Ever

It was so clear that you couldn't tell a screen protector was even on it, while looking at the screen itself. I don't know if it would smudge up much, but I never noticed it looking greasy. Granted, it wasn't a touch screen, and I also always kept my BB in an otterbox defender case (I removed the "skin" of the otterbox in both phones, and just used the shell and rubber casings).

Zagg is also highly rated, but I've not used their kits before.

I believe I saw a thread somewhere that BSE will be producing protectors for the DX.

4. jaketc

jaketc Member

The material I use is called Durashield plus. Absolutely the clearest and smoothest of all. I install this stuff on vehicles, and have used many different types. As soon as i get my Droid x, I will make a template.

I can make several if anyone is interested in trying it out.

We installed thia on my wife's Droid, and the touchscreen still works very well. 8 mil thick, i believe.

Jake

5. bladebarrier

bladebarrier Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in giving it a try. If it works out for you let me know. and I can wire you some cash through paypal to chip in on the costs.

6. ctxx24

ctxx24 Well-Known Member

verizon ones work fine on my inc...x ones from verizon cover the full screen..

7. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

Yeah i always use the verizon ones some people dont like them i think they work great

8. jaketc

jaketc Member

You got it! ill get the phone on thursday, and obviously try to get the template as quick as i can. i will put an installation package together for you over the weekend. Mail it out the early the next week. i will pm you when in ready, if you like. shipping cost will be all i care about. thanks for being willing to try it out! it really is an awesome product. my plan is to make a template for the body as well. the difference from the online companies' product will be that i want the edges to wrap around the corners somehow. since the corners on my touch pro got destroyed.

jake

bladebarrier likes this.