1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Which tablet is the best - June 2012

1. Cogentesque

Cogentesque New Member

Heya Guys!

First of all, thanks for all being on here and helping guys like me out - you reading this right now- Yes you: You are cool.

SO:

I am going to buy a tablet for my ladies birthday upcoming (June 8th).
    I live in the UK
    I know a fair whack about android stuff (have had android phones since they came out)
    I am committed to NOT buying an iPad (woop woop!)
    I have between

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Welcome!
    I have the Transformer Prime, and previously, the Galaxy Tab 10.1. The Prime is leaps and bounds better than the 10.1. I would never buy that tablet again, at any price. It seems you're definitely committed to that size, so no 7" I presume? Of your choices, the T300f is a great choice once it is released. Nice thing about it, is aside from a slightly worse screen than the Prime, it comes in a few different colors which your lady might like. The keyboard dock is optional but really makes it a slick device. Good luck!
  3. Cogentesque

Cogentesque New Member

Heya Dread!

Thanks so much for you answer man - I shall here by strike the Samsung from the list!

So how would the t300 compare to the prime? Are there any significant differences?

Also when is it released?

Thanks all!
  4. mpw

mpw Well-Known Member