• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which Task Manager/Killer is this ?

mug2k

Jul 8, 2010
I had a very good task manager when I first got my phone (2 weeks ago) but have since then uninstalled it. I know task killers a basically useless but I do have the odd instance where and program crashes and I need to kill the process. From what I can remember the task manager had 3 screens which had the following :-

Screen 1
Currently running programs, press the app to kill it.

Screen 2
The uninstall screen.

Screen 3
Cpu % used and space remaining on the phone and SD.

Any idea's ?

I'm now using a task manager it's icon is a green robot with red round close button. It's name is just "Task Manager" (faint), And it doesn't have three screen(or just I couldn't find), but the first screen is the list of apps, and if I press an app, it will show me "Kill", "Switch to", "Ignore" and "Enable Auto-kill" buttons.

Sounds like one I've come across while looking for the above one. There's so many it seems like an impossible task to find it :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones