Which Verizon "supah-fone" are you waiting for?

1. yohobojo

yohobojo Well-Known Member

Sorry to correct you but it should be the last of the party with OS updates, IN the US. Elsewhere every GS1 already got GB before the US even got Froyo. Soo yeah
  2. YodaDroid

YodaDroid Well-Known Member

These spyder pictures are fake - hope you guys know. It's computer generated.

Nobody has seen the REAL spyder yet. ;)

(and am I talking about a phone, or the black widow in my garage?)
  3. magdelaine

magdelaine Well-Known Member

Awwww, don't rain on my parade...
  4. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

That doesn't make any sense. Why should Samsung always be last to update in the U.S.?
    They aren't the only device manufacturer not head quartered in the U.S.
  5. pool_shark

Just yesterday I read one of the stories about the razr/spyder/HD and it said someone had it in their hand.
    Why should we listen to you instead of them?
  6. TheGuitarBoss

TheGuitarBoss Well-Known Member

What about the xperia play 2 that's like rumerd for next year?
  7. YodaDroid

Must we go over this all over again? (just read my previous posts).

Many have questioned what I know. Then they saw the truth.

YodaDroid lives in infamy.
  8. pool_shark

So the guy that said he looked thru the menu at "about phone" and says that it reads "Droid razr" is lying?

I'm not searching for your posts to read why you think you are the only one who knows anything.
    jimburn69 likes this.
  9. YodaDroid

Just giving you a teaser.

@poolshark - what I said was that the photos on the site aren't real photos (hint, real phones don't have grey screens when off). Didn't say anything about the name.

Ask the person who "saw" the phone to take a photo of the front and back. I would bet they're looking at an early prototype model with disguised housing. (ever wonder why nobody has taken a full photo of the front and back of the phone?)
  10. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

If I was getting something right now, probably the Prime. But I'm not, my contract doesn't expire until next August, so I'm just waiting, and I'm sure there will be a couple more generations of phones between now and then. For now, my Droid X is still great, so I'm in no hurry to replace it, so I'll just keep waiting.
  11. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

what about an Toyota MR2 Spyder?
  12. magdelaine

13. xs301

xs301 Well-Known Member

Although I am disappointed with the size of the bottom bezel, I am guessing it is there for one reason or another. It will not keep me from buying it, but one little thing to complain about. I am just happy the Prime will be coming to Verizon! I miss the Nexus I had before I switched in order to avoid the Deathstar!!!!
  14. Shadowtech

Shadowtech Well-Known Member

While I am kinda holding out for the Prime, I guess whatever has the best price come Black Friday/Xmas will be what I would get. The current prices even with the discount are a bit too high to justify signing another 24 months instead of just holding on to my perfectly fine Droid 1.

When I got this phone, it was "top of the line", and we picked it up for $99 with a free Eris. VZW has absolutely NO deals like this going on anymore it seems. It's fine with me though, I have no problem staying month to month with my antiquated Droid.
  15. magdelaine

Exciting phones may be landiong sooner than you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIASmS91r4I

I believe that is a promo for the Spyder/RAZR, which means on October 18 we may be seeing an announcement!

It's fairly firm that the Nexus will be released November 3rd, too, in spite of the announcement delay.

Woo Hoo for us!! (In spite of very hard decisions to make.)
  16. irishjoeyo

irishjoeyo Well-Known Member

Until VZ offers an Android phone that is both 4G and global, I'm keeping my original Dinc.
  17. chknhwk

chknhwk Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for a 4.6-5" 1280p quad core 2gb ram 13+mp camera from Sony. :(
  18. dirkbonn

dirkbonn Well-Known Member

My next phone should be released sometime in the Summer of 2014. (So I have no idea what it's name will be)
  19. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Well-Known Member

Seriously?
  20. chknhwk

21. cybercruiser

cybercruiser Well-Known Member

22. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Well-Known Member

23. chknhwk

24. gloriousnumber1

gloriousnumber1 Well-Known Member

I'll go with a Nexus/Galaxy/Maxx!
  25. TritonDroid

TritonDroid Well-Known Member

That phone is crazy nice! Hopefully Sony doesn't do something crazy like encrypt the bootloader.