while updating to latest firmware (CryptError)Support

1. localuser

localuser Well-Known Member

I've already tried reinstalling the kies from the samsung site and still it stops at 69% then a crpyt error appears. I'm using the latest kies, btw i'm using other phones like samsung galaxy s advance to the kies itself before updating my galaxy tab. Is it wrong? What should i do? Is there a way that i can update it via wifi kies? Thaaaanks!

My kernel version is 2.6.36-P6200DXKL1-CL598755root@DELL89#3
    Android version 3.2

Advertisement
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Update via WiFi? I think you need to update using a cable, and not via WiFi.
  3. localuser

I updated it via kies (notebook) using wifi connection. Isn't the same as the connection using modem cable? :(
  4. chanchan05

Wait. Are you connecting the tablet to the netbook via a cable or over Kies WiFi?
  5. localuser

Tablet to an installed samsung kies in a netbook using cable :)
  6. chanchan05

Ah. It should be no problem. I updated my tab using WiFi tether from my phone to laptop. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Kies on your netbook? It may be an error on Kies itself.
  7. localuser

I've already tried reinstalling it. Still the same, stops at 69% and then a crypt error appears. :( Any other suggestions. I've also looked at the "ABOUT PHONE" and there's a ROOT indicated at it. What does it mean? I think it is rooted but all the updates was updated after i bought it via OTA. :(
  8. chanchan05

Well, not sure in your country, but there are several Samsung centers in my country found in shopping malls that do updates for a $5 fee. You can try that.