White charging cable?Tips

1. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Well-Known Member

Today I purchased my Note II from T-Mobile. It came with a white USB cord, white, ac adapter, and white headphones. I thought it would be black since I got the grey one? Lol. Are all note 2's white cords?

Advertisement
  2. Tobster3

Tobster3 Member

I received a white cable with the Titanium Grey handset (Asia)
  3. SoulSmilen

SoulSmilen Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it looks like they're all white.
  4. sx4dude2013

Just plugged in my note for the first time.....so far...the charger fits like an iphone. super super snug! Feels nice. its the little things that make me very happy with my purchase :) Just waiting on my Sedieo case.
  5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

My exact feeling when I plugged mine in for the 1st time. I love the fact the charger and usb cord are white. I have enough black to fill a pool with.
  6. Osensnolf

Osensnolf Well-Known Member

As a current iPhone owner (soon to be Note 2), every device I have had has a white cable. I guess this doesn't shock me.

What I do find interesting is that I couldn't not find a white 15' MicroUSB cable. So I had to go with black. But for my purposes, this will work find as it will be hidden.

FYI: I'll have a dock on my desk and the PC is in another part of my room.
  7. Note 2

Note 2 Well-Known Member

Anyone sell oem white note 2 cables other than saumsung? All I can find is black ones.
  8. ScandaLeX

Note 2 mSD cables - different colors too.
  9. Nelviticus

Nelviticus Well-Known Member

It's just a standard micro USB cable. You don't need to buy a Note 2 specific one.
  10. Jocelyn84

Jocelyn84 Well-Known Member

ScandaLeX likes this.
  11. ScandaLeX

I've got about 6 of these "standard" cables- 2 work in the Note 2; the one that came with the phone and another I had for a different phone.
  12. Nelviticus

Nelviticus Well-Known Member

What happens with the others? Because they really are bog-standard USB cables, there's nothing special about them.
  13. ScandaLeX

You worksthink so but they don't work in this phone. Had the same issue with a Motorola; not all worked.
  14. rohani

rohani New Member

I bought a 3rd party flat colored usb cable but it's really a bit slow to charge my note compared to my original samsung cable.. or maybe I was just lucky to get defective one.
  15. Whiskeypawz

Whiskeypawz Well-Known Member

Is this the one you bought?

Ten-Foot Micro USB Sync and Charge Flat Data Cable https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/515234?ref=conf-jp&rpi=92672620
    I'm wondering if anyone (Drex??) can tell me if the cord that comes w/ the Note 2 is any longer than the one that came w/ the Photon & Evo? Those were really short cords, I'm hoping this one is longer.
  16. davidpham

davidpham Member

mine is white too and i got the titanium gray. for me charger is just charger as long it works =]
  17. Northstar01

Northstar01 Active Member

White cables with my ATT Note II but It did not come with headphones..

Anyone else get headphones??
  18. Lucidmike

Lucidmike Well-Known Member

I think it all depends on the carrier. Here's a Korean Galaxy Note 2 Unboxing. It includes a very hard to find white Spare Battery Charging System.

64GB Marble White Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Unboxing Part 1 - YouTube
  19. ScandaLeX

MUCH longer than what came with the Evo and Photon.
    Whiskeypawz likes this.
  20. ScandaLeX

21. sx4dude2013

I got headphones with T-Mobile.
  22. ScandaLeX

:p You said that already. ☝
  23. Miss Aloha

Miss Aloha Member

So if the cable is just the standard micro usb cable, can I use all my old Iphone wall outlet plugs? Just pull out the apple usb cord and attach a regular standard micro usb and then plug to my Note 2? Is there any wattage issues to consider?

( weary bc I once used a 3rd party charger and it destroyed my camera, it started smoking! )
  24. ScandaLeX

I often use the one (10w) that came with my iPad. The one that came with my iPhone (5w) takes longer for the phone to charge for some reason.
    Miss Aloha likes this.
  25. k4mjk

k4mjk Member

The phone comes with a 2amp charger that's why the iPad charger works better its 2.1amps