• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

White charging cable?

On my 2nd night of charging my cat ate through my power cable.. Nice long white cable that came stock with the note 2....Uggh... Where can I find an OEM white Samsung cable???? Help
Inside the cat...? :-/ JK. :D Just go to ATT store, or if you want to spend less money, try any Best Buy store. Any Micro USB cable should work...

Upvote 0
I have one of my old Samsung black ones. I want the white OEM one. It's nice and the length on it is great....

As far as I can tell, they don't sell those cables by themselves. Even on Samsungs website, they sell a different kind of data cable (a cheaper looking one) instead of the nice one that came with your device. Seems the only way to get that cable (in black) is to order the AC/Travel Charger from Samsung. Any micro USB cable will work however, I'm with you on this one, I just like the look/feel of the OEM cable that came with the phone.

Upvote 0
Inside the cat...? :-/ JK.

I literally laughed out loud. O_O Lmao.

With my last Android phone, I bought like 15 cords to place every single location I ever went (work, home, car, other peoples houses, etc) because they were so cheap.

Sadly, however, I never did see a white one. Especially a nice-looking white one. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones