White Circle Metamorph

Last Updated:

1. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 16, 2010
    *Disclaimer* I am not responsible for damaging your phone. You have to realize by now that all modifications performed by you are YOUR responsiblity. I will feel bad if it messes up your phone somehow, but I don't have any $, so you are on your own. :p To be on the safe side, always do a Nandroid back up before playing with the framework-res.apk *Disclaimer*

So, I have moved on in the phone world to the Motorola Droid, but I want to show you all that I still have some love for the Eris world. I have been seeing some interest in using the Circle Battery icons, so I went a head and modified the Transparent Chaos MetaMorph to just give you the battery icons only. Prerequisites:
    1) You must be rooted.
    2) You must have Metamorph and Busybox installed.
    3) You must have a folder labeled: AndroidThemes on your SD card.
    4) You must download this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/Transparent_Chaos.zip and put it in your AndroidThemes folder on SD card.

So, here's how we do this thing then:

1) Open MetaMorph
    2) Unzip/Extract New Theme
    3) Choose your Transparent_Chaos.zip
    4) At this stage, it will probably boot you out of the app with a warning about it not being named right (blah blah blah), but not to worry, just go back in and then choose the Pick Existing Theme, navigate to the folder Transparent_Chaos and then chose the Transparent_Chaos.XML file and select.
    5) It will apply, and then tell you it made a change that requires a reboot, select OK or Yes or whatever.
    6) Enjoy.

It will wipe your wallpaper too, though I am not certain why. Easy fix though lol. If there is enough call for it, I can make colored versions. Hope everyone likes it :)