• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help White EVO Menu Button Light Different from the Other Buttons?

Uhg, that's not good to hear. There's 100% noticeable difference. The menu light is like a dimmer, more cream colored looking light than the others. The others are more of a pure white or almost blue color. I hope I don't have to return this phone again, but I will if it's not the same on everyone elses.

Upvote 0
It took several shots to get an accurate picture of what the light looks like. I really hope everyone else's is like this too cause then I won't want to replace it. Here it is:

whiteevo-menubutton-light.JPG

Upvote 0
It's just a light your phone isn't broken. Seriously you're never going to gwt a perfect device. Now, if it starts flickering definitely return it. Could be a short.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk.

So if you buy a new car, and one of your headlights doesn't work, would you just say "Oh well at least I have one working headlight, I dont need both." Some of us spent a good chunk of our monthly budget to buy this phone, and we want it to work correctly. The thing is, EVERY device should be a PERFECT device. I have never had any other phone with this many problems from the factory.

To the OP, I can tell the difference in the picture. I would take it back if I were you, it's bound to get worse over time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones