69.8%
  3. Other, I'll wait for more colours to be available

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  1. Tsepz_GP

Tsepz_GP Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So now that the GALAXY S 4 is nearly out, what colour will you be getting it in? and why?

-White frost?
    -Black mist?
    -Other, waiting for more colours to be available?

I think I'll be going for White, it looks more classy, IMO, although Black does look very nice.

Advertisement
    LookSir,Droids likes this.
  2. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Well-Known Member

Will there even be any more colors available?
  3. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member

Eventually, I'm sure. Think how they rolled out other S3 colours through the year.

Initially just the two.
  4. markyboy81

markyboy81 Well-Known Member

White frost for me. I was never a fan of white phones before the s3 but I think it looks slightly better and doesn't seem to show the scratches as much
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
  5. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Where's the I will have to wait to see it in person option? Lol.

I really don't know which one I like better yet, same problem as the GS3, I ended up liking the blue one better last year.

This year they both look pretty good to me and I think I am leaning towards black but I honestly don't know.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
  6. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

If I were getting the S4 it would be in white. Oddly I stopped liking black phones when I got my 1st white iPod years ago.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
  7. Shotgunx1x

Shotgunx1x Well-Known Member

Probably the Black Mist, have used a white iphone for the past few years and thinking I need to switch it up.
  8. barryl85

barryl85 Well-Known Member

Black Mist for me, I have a white Galaxy S3 and so switching it up for the S4 as I think it looks way better in black !! (plus the white S4 doesn't look too much different to the white S3).
  9. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

pequeajim likes this.
  10. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

I'd like them to bring back the red but to other carriers.
  11. LookSir,Droids

LookSir,Droids Well-Known Member

this is also a tough choice for me... i guess it's a good tough choice to have though since they both look so darn sharp

i agree the white looks classy and clean, but the black looks pretty slick too

i also agree it might come down to the case, but i've always liked the tuxedo look of a white phone in a black case.. seems to be classy and slick at the same time, like a tux should be :)
  12. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member

Black is a lot better IMO. also hides dirt and other dirty crap that gets on your phone. Plus its gives a muscle car style ha ha. Just wish it looked flat black color instead.
  13. TheyCallMeBT

TheyCallMeBT Well-Known Member

I want to give the white one a try. I'm just worried that the white bezel will be distracting to my eyes. Also, I use different colors in the notification LED for different things, and I wonder how well that will show up when glancing against the white phone versus the black.
  14. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

For those who say white gets so dirty, when's the last time you've had a white phone?
    No seriously..... For the past several years all my phones have been white and I've yet to experience all this dirt folks keep bringing up.

As far as the bezel I don't even notice it; with or without case.
    LED notifications display just fine.
  15. trparky

trparky Well-Known Member

I got black version myself.
  16. The game 161

The game 161 Well-Known Member

Which you getting and which do you think looks best?
  17. archer75

archer75 Well-Known Member

Black. Because I like black.
  18. TrustSerenity

TrustSerenity Well-Known Member

19. Flyguy94

Flyguy94 Well-Known Member

Black, not a fan of colored phones.
  20. The game 161

The game 161 Well-Known Member

I know some have said so on forums and friends have as well...saying black is better as mainly girls have white. Whats your view on it?
  21. finn5975

finn5975 Well-Known Member

This was a much discussed topic when the S3 came out. My rationale for the belief is that the white iPhone was/is extremely popular among females. As well as white clothing accessories. I personally don't hold that view and I think it's faded now that so many phones in addition to the iPhone offer a white version.
    But yeah, I think it stems from females preferring and using the white iPhone.
  22. rkkeller

rkkeller Well-Known Member

I like the white, a big reason is almost everything else is black, so its different.

My iPhone 5 is white and soon my G4 will be too.
  23. R=G

R=G Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter. Mine is gonna have a case.
    MBM7881 likes this.
  24. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Last December the rep laid two of the same phone on the counter, one white, one black.

My wife picked up the black one and asked who buys white.

LoL

Then slapped it in a cobalt blue case.

And she's as girly as they come and then some - and proud of it. ;) :)

PS - threads on same topic merged.
  25. Slacker1313

Slacker1313 Active Member

Always had black. I pre-ordered and chose white for the first time. I did however take about 10 minutes of staring at the screen to decide. Does seem more women like the white but I am 6'2" tall and 200 pounds so I don't expect anyone will say anything. :)