• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help White/light spot on screen

I had this EXACT same problem on my first evo. Aside from some slight light bleeding into the screen from the home key, I had small patches of brighter white areas on the screen. They weren't super noticeable, but they drove me crazy when browsing the web. Eventually they got bigger and I exchanged it before the 30 days were up. It was HW 0003 and had a Nova screen.

Got an 0003 epson now. Keepin' my fingers crossed!

Upvote 0
I had this EXACT same problem on my first evo. Aside from some slight light bleeding into the screen from the home key, I had small patches of brighter white areas on the screen. They weren't super noticeable, but they drove me crazy when browsing the web. Eventually they got bigger and I exchanged it before the 30 days were up. It was HW 0003 and had a Nova screen.

Got an 0003 epson now. Keepin' my fingers crossed!

how do you know the manufacturer of the screen??? i tried checking on the ##786# and couldnt find anything

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones