White One X Plus in Advertisement Email from At&t?!General

Last Updated:

1. Kuhns787

Kuhns787 Well-Known Member

So today I received an advertisement email from At&t about some special deals online and low and behold the One X Plus they had pictured was a white one but when I clicked on it and went to the website all it showed is the Carbon Grey.
    Does this mean they will have a white one or was it an error?

Advertisement
  2. elee888

elee888 New Member

Omg... Are you serious? Are you sure it's the new One X+ and not the old One X? I've been wishing that there is a white version of this phone, but I haven't heard annoucements yet...
  3. Kuhns787

I have been trying to add an attachment of the email but it will not let me probably has something to do with copyright. It was titled don't wait amazing deals and had a Nokia Lumia 920 and $100 off any tablet and then the picture of the White Phone next to it $199 then below that it says One X+ and then gives details on get more speed and 2X storage and some of the other features then below it says shop now. If they have no plans for a white one and it was just a One X picture then it is pretty deceiving. I also saw on ebay someone listed a pre-order for a white one. I guess we will see.
    elee888 likes this.
  4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I always s thought there was a white the one already out.
  5. Kuhns787

Not a One X Plus only comes in Carbon Grey so far.
  6. AndrizzleHD

AndrizzleHD Well-Known Member

I would imagine it is just a One X. I think HTC planned on making it only in one color, and darker carbon grey seemed the more popular response. I see no other colors in the future, apart from possible limited editions eventually.
  7. Kuhns787

I guess we will see. I saw on ebay pre-orders for white to be released I believe Dec 10th. Time will tell.
  8. WA_Bob

WA_Bob VIP Member VIP Member

I've heard HTC has plans to make a white X+ for the Taiwan market, but that was all. There was talk of a 32 GB version of the X+ and there is a 32 GB version of the One X, but I haven't seen either set up for the US market.

I'd go with that they were just using a stock One X image in their ad and that the white X+ isn't out or coming out. (For now, at least....)
  9. AndrizzleHD

AndrizzleHD Well-Known Member

Well you can always buy a white case which can fool some.
  10. Kuhns787

Won't fool me. I guess I will wait and see if a white one comes out or buy an unlocked version.