White Rapper Soundboard (Please test)

Last Updated:

1. RichieHD

RichieHD Well-Known Member

So, I signed up for AppInventor on the day it was announced and I finally got the invite 4 days ago (I didn't even know! Haha) Anyway, I decided to mess around. This app was thrown together in 10 minutes. I don't have any coding experience. I just recorded a bunch of high pitched sounds trying to say "totally gangsta" things. The fact that I could even throw THIS together gives me hope that creative people everywhere will create real apps.

If you could just download the APK and try it out, you can see a really basic app that demonstrates the functionality of AppInventor. Oh, and once again- that isn't my normal voice. LoL.

P.S. Sorry it's like 2 megs. I don't know how to make it smaller

Sorry, I'm a little new. I know we're supposed to put our apps in the "App Announcement" section but because I'm not really a developer and this is just being used to talk about AppInventor's features mostly, I kept it here. If a mod wants to move it there, so be it. No problems. :)

2. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

Yep, moved to the App Inventor forum.
  3. RichieHD

Thanks for the move, mod-man! (or mod-woman, Android gets multi-gender appreciation)
  4. RichieHD