1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

White Screen Issue with Hotmail

1. jeffg155

jeffg155 New Member

I have always logged onto my hotmail account using the browser on my HTC hero. I never had a problem before and could always log into my hotmail account with no issues. Now after logging out of my account one day, I just get a blank white screen instead of the normal hotmail login screen . I have tried several was of getting to the hotmail login screen but always just a blank white screen. Even using some of the Hotmail applications..I still get just a white screen. Can anyone help?

Advertisement
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Try clearing cache, or a different browser, Opera

3. chawkins33

chawkins33 New Member

I am having the same problem....yes can anyone help.
  4. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

It could be a Hotmail/Windows Live email server issue. I have noticed that once in a while their servers act up and things will not load properly.

I would say wait a day or two and see if it fixes itself. If not, then try DonB's idea or do both.
  5. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

In the mean time, it is very easy to set it up in the stock email app....