• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello, i have a problem with my Galaxy Ace GT-S5830L after replacing a broken display. I press the power button and the screen comes blank, everything works fine in the background, im even able to take calls. But the screen wont come back to home untill i rebbot. Sometimes, just sometimes it does come back properly if a sms is delivered or if you press power key and menu and return and power again several times the screen may, just may come back after some triying for a while.

I read a similar post and replyed there but there is still no answer so i created this to ask you please for help or guiadance, i was thinking it was a problem with my phone only but this thread http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-ace/669723-white-screen.html describes the exact same issues.

Any ideas?

Thx

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones