White???General

1. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

If you were looking forward to getting this phone in white, you might have to wait awhile. I have called all of the AT&Ts, and retailers in Tucson who will sell this phone, and none of them have recieved it in white. What's more is that when I asked if it could be ordered in white, the AT&T rep checked while she put me on hold, and then when she came back on the line, she informed me that she could not even locate a sku number for it for ordering. So untill and unless they get it in white, I will just wait.
    I don't know why they release misinformation about a phone, when all it does is dissappoint the people who would order it.:(

Advertisement
    :
  2. DUTCH VanATL

DUTCH VanATL Member

Online ATT store is black only, too.
    damewolf13 likes this.
  3. lostsoul1

lostsoul1 Well-Known Member

call around.. might be in some stores
  4. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I finally found an AT&T rep who called HTC, and was informed that at this time, there have been no white Vivids made for the US. He also was informed that there was no set timeline for when they would become available, soooooooooo.....I broke down and bought the black version, and am loving it, wrapped in a white case.:)
    I just wish they would think through the false advertising before hand, and just tell us the truth in the first place.:rolleyes:
  5. chicknlil

chicknlil Well-Known Member

6. 92hatchattack

92hatchattack Well-Known Member

My local ATT had the white Vivid on display and ready for purchase acording to the salesman.

The white looks "OK" Its pretty cool. Makes the screen POP. But it was a little too shiny. Looked to plasticy.
  7. lostsoul1

lostsoul1 Well-Known Member

haha.. omg.. that was major BS they gave you.. They had 5 when I got to my att store in CA(I got the first one). I almost died laughing when the girl talked me into getting a screen protector, left for a few minutes.. came back and told me she only had one for the black version!! HAHAHA

She was cute so I smiled nicely and left with my new toy