Who do you wanna see in the BCS title game?

Last Updated:

1. saps

saps Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Slightly different question from who do you think is going to be there

Anyway, myself I'd love to see one of the little guys or both make it. That would finally push the Big Boy School Presidents to get off their high horse and endorse a playoff so we can settle stuff on the field versus in the polls.
    So while I think its going to be Oregon v Auburn [man how did Bama blow that game:confused:] I'd want to see Boise v TCU just for the shake up factor, too bad it aint gonna happen. Oregon v Boise would be fun too a 100 point national title game :p

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

well scratch Boise :p and now actually I'll flip flop my vote to Oregon Auburn

3. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

+1 for Oregon vs Auburn...although my good friend goes to TCU so I wouldn't be upset to see them in the big game.

4. glockjs

glockjs Well-Known Member

my ducks vs stanford...pac 10 baby. the reality is ducks vs tigers

5. smacky

smacky Banned

As an Auburn student from the North, I made this image to piss off some Auburn fans (the ones, like 'bama fans last year, seem to be estranged from reality regarding the Cam Scandal) but at the same time celebrate and predict the NC game.

[​IMG]

6. jaywigz311

jaywigz311 Member

Auburn vs Oregon ... should be interesting. I think Cam is going duck hunting.