Who goes all out customizing for Football season?

1. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I just finished customizing my phone for Football. I have the Cowboys skin from skinit.com, all of my ringtones are football (monday night football, NFL of Fox, a "Let's go Cowboys" ringtone, etc). And here is screen shots:

Advertisement
    :
  2. imtoomuch

imtoomuch Well-Known Member

Cowboys?! I'm sorry. I'll have a moment of silence for you! ;) Nice phone layout, though!

I'd love to pimp out my Incredible with nothing, but Penn State (minus Joe Pa).
  3. chrlswltrs

Here is my new screen that I have added just for football season:
  4. chrlswltrs

Really? No one else is as into football as me??
  5. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

Hockey is my favorite sport. So I do the same, but hockey =P
  6. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

I like the 4th picture.. HOT.

No customization for me..
  7. 03machme

03machme Well-Known Member

dallas fan.... im sorry. i do the same with the team with more superbowl wins lol

GO STEELERS
  8. chrlswltrs

After this year we will be tied again. Anyways the ref finally admitted his bad calls prevented the seachickens from winning the super bowl so one of the Steelers wins is crap.
  9. 03machme

Sounds like a typical cowgirl. How many payoff games have yall won in the last 13 years? Here is a hint its half the number of superbowls we have in that time.
  10. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Cowgirl? Uh-oh, better not get drunk around Roethlisberger! :p;)

(Yeah, I know - below the belt. Oops! maybe I shouldn't say that either!)
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  11. 03machme

im not a young female so im not worried lol he def has done some stupid stuff and if he doesnt turn it around he will be gone but no charges have ever been filed against him so say what you want still has more rings than any qb playing right now other than Brady