who has the HTC oem 1800ma battery?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. cabbie

cabbie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I bought the 3000ma chinese battery and it works great but since tweaking my phone enough, I can get a ton of use in my day off the stock battery. I bought an otterbox case which I really like so basically I want to see if an 1800ma battery that will give the extra 20% battery life. I bought a knock-off 1800 one off ebay and it seems to basically be just like the stock 1500ma battery but I didn't mind since it was real cheap and came with an external charger (this was many months ago so im not going to post an ebay link or anything).

Advertisement
  2. Palmetto Fellow

Palmetto Fellow Well-Known Member

Can you provide a link to the 1800mAh OEM HTC battery you are talking about?

3. chicano

chicano Well-Known Member

4. Cybertek

Cybertek Active Member

This is definitely not OEM. I bought one and it is ok but not great. In my opinion it is only about 75% as strong as the stock battery.

5. fjumayao

fjumayao Active Member

I also bought the 1800mah batteries from ebay - seller: chichitec, had great reviews on Amazon as well. I figure I get two batteries and a charger and other folks seem to have pretty good experiences with these batteries. I'll post my results after a week or so of usage. I'm a moderate user - internet, e-mail, some videos, reading books via Kindle app, some games.

6. that_maynard

that_maynard Well-Known Member

Please do, I have the Otterbox Commuter as well and would love to be able to use it.