Who here got Evo on Sprint's Referall program?

Last Updated:

1. Private

Private Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I want to get the 500 minute plan for $59 with $10 premium and $7 insurance. All good? I am waitin 4 sprint online to get it back in stock. I heard that you can only get the referall online so that is why I am waiting. Otherwise, If someone can confirm we can get it in store please tell me. Also, are there any other dicounts on Sprint except the corporate because I don't work. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. htc.EVOlution

htc.EVOlution Well-Known Member

I remember your question...

No you will not be able to get the plan with the phone at the retail store if your a new customer. If you want to be on the referral plan you need to order online through the referral website.

3. hook3m

hook3m Well-Known Member

I got my through SERO. htc.EVOlution is correct. You can't get it at a retail store. It's online only.

4. htc.EVOlution

and that's the reason why your thread got deleted.

5. rfss

rfss Well-Known Member

Actually, it is ok. Russ McGuire, the Sprint VP, posted his referral information on a blog and freely invited others to use it. Just go to his blog.

Quite different then trying to represent that you work at a company when you don't.

If I were a betting man I'd bet the house that you're either under 18 or close to it...

6. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

It was deleted because it condones fraud and lying. AF does not support fraudulent activities.

7. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

It would be physically IMPOSSIBLE to the moderators to see EVERY post and EVERY thread. If you see a questionable post/thread, report it using the button that looks like [​IMG].

8. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

Fraudulent use or promoting of fraud will not be tolerated!

9. htc.EVOlution

thanks mod

10. pank

pank Well-Known Member

From Russ Mcguires own blog / 100% legit
    McGuire’s Law Blog Archive Psst - Have you Heard about Everything Plus?

I tried to sign up for this and his info from his blog worked fine. The only problem is I already have a phone and I didn't see an easy way to skip past the order phone part. I work for the state of IL. and get a 15% discount so other than the extra 50 minutes the price would basically be the same for me.

But this is a legit/legal way to get a discount. Please read his blog post to confirm and get the info.

And scroll down to all of the comments and you will see people are still posting replies and Russ is still responding so this is still working.