• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who is adding Android to their SERO this weekend?

Going for the $10 with the HTC Android Hero, making it $48 for: 500 anytime landlines, unlimited nights/weekends/to any mobile, 7p-7a nights, unlimited text/web, plan protection on any phone no matter where I bought it as long as it works when activated. Pretty happy with that.

Got the Hero on Craigslist in perfect condition for $100, not one scratch, perfect screen, from a guy who moved to an Evo because he loved the Hero but he wanted to tether. I told him you could prob hack the Hero to do that (before knowing you could) and he said yes you could but Sprint would charge you an exorbitant amount in data charges. So I'll just root and tether for free =) Got an OtterBox Defender case, getting it today, and an armband and going to make this my everything phone. 32 gig MicroSD.

I loved my HTC Touch Pro 2 but it's just dead, there's nothing for it. High on my list of priorities:
- Rhapsody (which also works with my Sansa Clip +)
- Kindle
- My gyms, 24HF and LVAC
- MyFitnessPal
- A GPS tracking running app
- Pandora
- Shazaam

That's just off the top of my head. WM has zero functionality pretty much.

Anyone else with SERO moving to Android? I can't wait until Friday !! =)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones