• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who is Your Favorite Actress?

I'm really liking Jennifer Lawrence right now. Her performances in Winter's Bone and The Hunger Games were both great. Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive is one of the best acting jobs I've seen. Of course Meryl Streep is always good. Favorite to look at, too many to list, but I've liked Jessica Alba since Dark Angel, and she actually isn't bad in The Killer Inside Me. Her acting isn't that bad even in some of the terrible films she's been in.

Edit- how could I forget Kate Winslet? Has she been bad in anything? Jennifer Connelly is good, too.

Upvote 0
For new actress, I'd have to say Carey Mulligan. Watch any of her movies and you'll just want more. Michelle Williams was amazing in My Week with Marilyn. She just keeps getting better and better as an actress.

For looks, I could stare and listen to Emily Blunt all day long.
Michelle Williams is great. Wendy and Lucy is an amazing movie and performance. What a tear jerker, especially if you're a dog lover. (not that a movie would ever make me cry, I'm all man, lol):flute:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones