• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Who owns the Morortola Media Dock?

I just signed with Telus through BestBuy in June and did not get the car dock. How can I get it?

Also, I bought the home dock and the damn bottom lights stay on the entire night. I don't use it anymore because it's too bright... Any fix for this issue? (rooted 2.1)

You had to purchase it before March 31st 2010 to get the car dock

Upvote 0
You had to purchase it before March 31st 2010 to get the car dock

Yeah... Nice of them to only JUST start selling the car docks for those of us that missed the boat. You can't tell me that their entire first, second and third production runs were shipped free under their promotion...

Now if some one would make a nice leather case without a magnetic clasp, I would be ecstatic. Though I see Telus is now selling a holster. I may have to go that route.

BTW, the media dock work great! How well it charges or not depends on your charger. If you have a cheap knock-off charger the dock will not help, but it comes with the charger so that should not be needed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones