• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Who uses Asus Cloud Service

theandies

Android Enthusiast
Jan 15, 2011
Warrenton, Va
When I first got my Prime I signed up for the 8 gigs of cloud storage but never really messed with it. I just used it to send my cousin (using the share feature) a video I'm working on that is 522mb. I think this would be the only way that I would actually use the cloud.
How do you use the cloud? What other ways are there to use the cloud?

I'm still waiting on a responce on how the sharing works with Asus Cloud. You can put pictures, videos, music on the cloud so I think It will suit my needs just fine.
How much is the space on dropbox/google you guys mentioned. We got 8gb of free storage on Asus and I don't think that can be beat. I'm not looking to use the cloud as permament storage but a way to give my family and friends access to large files like videos that I make without having to burn DVD's etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones