who uses the incredible for music (Syncr Issue post 2.2)Support

Last Updated:

1. bajaboy

bajaboy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I bought this phone for the media capability. And used the app called "isyncr" with flawless results every other day.

I installed 2.2 a day or two ago (also wiped the phone to start fresh) downloaded isyncr today to put some music on the phone and every time i open isyncr i get a force close window. Anyone having the same issue? or does anyone have a way i can sync itunes to my phone that it easy?

Thank you

Advertisement
  2. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member

Doubletwist.

3. radtechy

radtechy Well-Known Member

i hope i dont have this problem. i havent tried it since the 2.2 update. when i try it i'll post what happens.

do you open it off the SD card/phone storage using the exe file or open it off the app list. ive always used the exe file. wonder if that plays a role in your problem

4. bowl443

bowl443 Member

If you insist on itunes, then, as mentioned, double twist is your best bet.

However, if you're like me, and you despise iAnything, then Audiogalaxy is a good place to start. I started using audiogalaxy a couple of weeks ago and love it.

5. taris300

taris300 Well-Known Member

i had just reinstalled isyncr last night and it worked fine under froyo for myself.

I wish i could recommend another program to use, but I tried the itunes agent, doubletwist, and a few others and didn't like any of the other options.

you may want to try contacting the developer, I mean it is a paid app(or at least i know i paid for the full version). so if you liked it and want to keep using it, go to the page and contact them:
    JRT Studio | making stuff I want to use

Good luck, sorry i didn't have a REAL answer for you

6. JRT Studio

JRT Studio Member

Hi Bajaboy,

A couple of things.

1.) Old versions of iSyncr will force close on FroYo. Make sure you are using the latest version.
    2.) FroYo has a "Report" option when there is a force close. As of now, I have zero reports of force closes with the latest version.
    3.) If you go Help->Feedback/Support, it will create an e-mail for you to e-mail me about this issue.

Cheers!

-Justin