• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who would buy the Galaxy Note (journal) if it comes to sprint?

How can you fit this phone in your pocket? Just when i thought my EVO 3d was huge they release the note... Am I the only person that thinks phone sizes are going in the complete wrong direction ?

i see your point.. and agree to a point.

I am older.. and even the big screens and higher res.. makes things smaller on the screen. I am starting to appreciate the bigger screens.

there are times that playing games and watching videos / pics... I wanted a bigger screen.

what I plan to do.. is have 2 phones..
keep my evo for running around.
get a big phone to swap out to.. when I want to do more with it.

Upvote 0
How can you fit this phone in your pocket? Just when i thought my EVO 3d was huge they release the note... Am I the only person that thinks phone sizes are going in the complete wrong direction ?

Think about it this way, if you had large hands and had to constantly deal with phones that never seemed to fit in your particular hands you would be happy.
Some folks like the small phones simply because they have small hands. Ask anyone who has hands that are large if they think the phone size is going in the wrong direction. I bet you hear some differing opinions.

It simply works for some and not for others. Also the way phones are being used are totally different from the mid to late 2000's. Depending on how you use your phone, size matters.

Ciao

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones