1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Who would like a massive collection of live concerts streamed to their droid phone?

Last Updated:

1. TheDude782

TheDude782 Member This Topic's Starter

If only I could program!!

etree and live music archive has thousands of artists and even more live shows that you can stream and download on your computer. Check it out, Free Music : Download & Streaming : Live Music Archive : Internet Archive, it is pretty amazing. The iPhone has a fantastic application that allows you to stream all of these shows, Hippyotamus - Music Archive . I was just wondering if there is anything like this and if not, there really should be, because it is a wealth of awesome live music.

Advertisement
  2. TheDude782

3. MAndroid27

MAndroid27 Member

YES! I love etree... been using it for years now. Streaming it to my droid would be awesome. I've used Xiilive lite to stream internet radio, mostly from nugs.net but anything from etree would be awesome.

4. TheDude782

Did you check out that iPhone app?

It is PERFECT!!! This really needs serious consideration. I am trying to locate a music lover / developer. However, I just know music lovers, the Dead Head and moe.ron varieties.

5. MAndroid27

MAndroid27 Member

Yeah, same here. Going to All Good Festival next week to see Furthur and a bunch of other solid bands.... STOKED!

6. TheDude782

Ahh man...enjoy. Is moe. going to be there? I am totally out of the loop lately. I do have all three nights at the Greek for Phish....blammo!!! Maybe, if I ever get my Incredible, I will have a stream only for a select few people. Then again, I will not be in proper shape to be holding a phone the entire show. :)

Dude....make a flyer at the AllGood festival for an android app developer!!!?!?

Q: Is that lame?
    A: Yes

Q: Would a Live Archive App for Android outweight the lameness?
    A: Absolutely!!!

Q: Are you down to be the lamest dude at All Good?
    A: {insert answer here}

7. MAndroid27

MAndroid27 Member

Yeah, negative on that bro. My phone will be shut off and stowed for the weekend and I'm not about to hand out flyers.... good thought though!

8. TheDude782

haha same reaction I would have.

I think we are the only ones on this site that give a damn about this application possibility.

9. Budah

Budah Member

Great idea for an app, etree is indeed the shit. I used their ftp servers in the late 90's to amass a huge lossless collection.

I've been to Allgood, it's a free for all and shady as can be...you'll have a blast. Further is the best they've been since the real thing although that was a long time ago and the memories are fading. Fake Jerry!!