• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

whole system rotation app

hi
i really really need an app
that app can you make a rotation app that rotates all the system ui i mean for example i am holding phone in landscape mode and the whole ui is in potrait mode.i searched hour and hours to find this kind of app on the market play store but did not find it even the paid apps do not have this feature . can you do this type of app.waiting for your reply on this . i have also attached photos of my imagination of the app app feature because i am no developer.thanks again for your ultimate rotation app.
1st image is the original and the 2nd and the last image is idea of the app i am talking about . i dont know coding or app development but i would appreciate if you are able to make this app or add feature in an app.
thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones