tastycaramel Guest

Lmao :D
  3. jdCaptivate

jdCaptivate Well-Known Member

Yeah! I know!

Shocking.
  4. devswap

devswap Active Member

The main problem for me is the 16gb. I appreciate you can put all photos, music etc on the external card but say for example you wish to cache lots of music you have on google music - this can only go on the internal storage which is very very limited.
  5. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

How many music do you have?
  6. wallstreet123456

wallstreet123456 Well-Known Member

I really like the Galaxy S4 but I wish it had a forward facing speaker or a kickstand like my HTC Thunderbolt did. When sound comes out of the back and phone is laying down it is hard to hear hence the kickstand or forward speakers would have been great.
  7. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

You should get a flip case so you can somehow make the phone 'stand' when you listen to music or watching some videos.
  8. Lacit1707

Lacit1707 Well-Known Member

or god forbid....we turn the phone over to listen to music....
  9. wallstreet123456

Can't do that while watching a video:rolleyes:
  10. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

So either you hold up your phone or just get a flip case.
  11. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

Btw, maybe you can try to find a case with a kickstand. I heard of certain cases having that feature. Not sure whether they still exist or not :)
  12. wallstreet123456

right, just saying what I would change if I could, I do love the phone otherwise.
  13. Lacit1707

Lacit1707 Well-Known Member

touche!

it really isnt a big deal to me personally...when do people watch all these movies and videos without headphones?
  14. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

Yeah I know. Just trying to come up with suggestions that can 'enhance your use" :D
  15. chris2k5

chris2k5 Well-Known Member

I hold my S4 when watching YouTube or HD movies from my SD card. The sound is still tiny and muzzled out. Max volume doesn't help.
  16. pego99

pego99 Member

Very happy came from moto RAZR MAXX
  17. rdefino

rdefino Well-Known Member

So I got my S4 yesterday. :)

What a nice phone. Now I need to figure out how to use all the goodies it has. :)
  18. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

Haha. Don't worry, it would be fun once everything gets into your finger tips :D
  19. Hornplayer

Hornplayer New Member

Sure, it's a great phone, I just have to decide which features actually work great and make the overall experience faster and easier. My previous phone was a DX and I wasn't all that impressed with the support from Motorola. I'm hoping my Samsung experience will be better.
  20. TobesEtc

TobesEtc Well-Known Member

I had the S2 (loved it), S3 (hated it) and now have an S4, which I'm kind of ambivalent about. That's unfair - I like it....but I'm also the user/chooser for a small business, so recently replaced work handset (old Blackberry) and had BB Z10 (hated, sent straight back), BB Q10 (hated, sent straight back) then HTC One (love it).

So now I've both the HTC One (work) & the S4 (personal). Both set up with identical apps/emails etc, just different phone numbers. I've found that at the weekend I sometimes swap the sims so that I can use the HTC One rather the S4. Guess that's a tacit vote to the HTC One.
  21. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Was there a poll for the One? I did not see that.
  22. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

I've only had my S4 for less than a day and I'm beyond happy with it. It seems light years ahead of my Galaxy Note and I haven't experienced the lag issue that others have reported.
  23. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

What lag issue have others reported?
  24. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Okay, we've been here before but I see some of you need reminding....

Either play nice, play by our Site Rules, or don't play at all.

That means:

No inappropriate terms of language, whether disguised or not.
    No personal attacks.
    No trolling or otherwise inciting other members.
    Attack issues, not people. This includes groups as well as individuals.

If any clarification of the above is required, please review the Site Rules (see link in my sig) and if still unsure PM myself or another moderator.

If the above unacceptable behaviour continues, expect a time-out.
    D-U-R-X, scary alien, ocnbrze and 2 others like this.
  25. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

Maybe try making a funnel or cover around the speaker to enhance the volume? I always do that with the speaker.