Who's using the BlueBridge MiniJax Rx, or any bluetooth receiver?Support

Last Updated:

1. 82ndCowboy

82ndCowboy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I got the Bluebridge Rx. It works great with the media on the EVO. But I can not get it to work for phone calls.
    My phone calls and media work great with the headphone jack on the EVO with the GM9 audio adaptor.
    Anyone found a way to make it work with phone calls?

Or is anyone using a bluetooth receiver that does BOTH media and phone calls in the vehicle?

Advertisement
  2. 82ndCowboy

I also can not get it to auto connect.
    I unpaired everything and repaired a few times.
    I can not get the Dock settings to work with it either.

Anyone else using it have this problem?

3. Altair68

Altair68 New Member

I have a BluBridge that I use at work ( listening to it right now in fact ), but it is only intended for media. If you look at the entry in Bluetooth devices it shows as "Connected to media audio".

In my van I use the Motorola T505. It has both media and phone profiles.
    The only drawback is that it uses an FM transmitter. While that is perfect for my older radio with no AUX in or bluetooth, the sound isn't as good as my BluBridge.

As far as connecting goes, all I do is press the button on the BluBridge when I want to connect. I then have a tasker profile that sets the media volume and displays a menu of media apps that I use.

I use bluetooth with my car's head unit, the T505 in my van, a Panasonic link-to-cell at home, and the blubridge. All of them initiate the connection to the phone instead of the phone scanning and connecting to them. I am fine with that given the battery performance hit having it actively searching would be.

4. 82ndCowboy

Thanks.
    I already returned it. And got my money back.
    For now I'll just use the headphone jack. I don't drive my pickup truck that much anyway.
    I use the Cardo G4 on my motorcycle with blue tooth and it works great.

Guess I'll settle for the headphone cable in my truck till I buy a new truck next year.

I totally gave up on fm transmitters. They are a constant pain in the ass. I've tried at least 5 different ones and none of them work worth a damn more than a foot from the radio.