Who's using what for Buds?General

Last Updated:

1. GNS1310

GNS1310 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm not going to cough up more than 50 bucks for buds, I'd rather spend more like 25 or so. I'd love some volume control with them. Saw a pair at Walmart for 25 bucks, but don't think I should buy there!

Advertisement
  2. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I just got a set of klipsch s4s today, they were $80 but they sound (dare i say it) incredible. The sound is so remarkable clear and the bass is perfect. I'm glad i broke down and bought my first set of 1st rate earphones. They even included a nice tin case to carry them around in. All my previous sets were cheap ones, but these have really changed my mind on what kind of sound you can get from a pair of really good earbuds.

3. Bushflyr

Bushflyr Well-Known Member

I've been using Shure e2c's for years now. While I would like something with a mic and volume control I just can't give up the spectacular sound quality and isolation I get with these.

4. dibs ODDJOB

dibs ODDJOB Well-Known Member

I just used my storm ones at the gym. You can use the button to pause the music in any app. And holding it brings up voice commands and dialing. I wish it could skip songs though.

5. WalmartSecurity

WalmartSecurity Well-Known Member

6. Mjcanton

Mjcanton Well-Known Member

I wouldn't buy anything but the bose ones - 100 bucks but they sound and feel amazing