• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who's watching the unpacked event Live?

it feels like they are selling a Keurig....or if anyone is old enough to remember the original apple "performa" informercials...only much lamer.

worst ever release of a phone...in fact its so bad, for me it may be a deal breaker.

I think its time to wait for the ONE or its varient ...to be released on Verizon.

i have to turn it off...its that bad.

Upvote 0
it feels like they are selling a Keurig....or if anyone is old enough to remember the original apple "performa" informercials...only much lamer.

worst ever release of a phone...in fact its so bad, for me it may be a deal breaker.

I think its time to wait for the ONE or its varient ...to be released on Verizon.

i have to turn it off...its that bad.

HTC's one is going to surprise a lot of people I think! I for one will most likely be skipping the S4...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones