1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Wht is the best music player app fr legend?

1. thegremlin

thegremlin Active Member

I found winamp pretty good....wanted to know if there is a better music player out there... needed feedback guys

Advertisement
  2. Cognosis

Cognosis New Member

Hey there,

I did a lot of searching for a decent audio player, the main requirement being the ability to play FLAC format music and the other a decent way to display the library.

"PowerAMP" was the best I found
  3. adi19956

adi19956 Well-Known Member

I normally use DoubleTwist because it looks good and does OTA syncing, I don't really have any requirements though. it's free
  4. Agnosticc

Agnosticc Member

Poweramp is the one I use. It suits me fine.
  5. TheLamma

TheLamma Well-Known Member

Same boat. Its got a pretty nice layout, and a widget that looks similar to the one from the stock player, so that's nice. Biggest plus for me, though, especially since I can't use HTC Sync anymore, is the AirSync feature. There's the free version, but you can sync more if you want to pay five bucks. It also has a PC player that looks a lot like iTunes - iTunes playlists, Android Market, podcasts, devices, etc.
  6. Embridioum

Embridioum Active Member

I like MixZing (AppBrain-link). The lockscreen widget is better in Winamp but I (did) like the overall layout (better).
    MixZing recently updated to 3.0 with a kinda strange home menu, but I payed for the upgrade a while back so I stick to it.
    adi19956 likes this.
  7. adi19956

I forgot about MixZing!! you beast thanks!
  8. adi19956

I take that back, I still prefer DoubleTwist
  9. Embridioum

Embridioum Active Member

Haha. :D

About the lockscreen widget for MixZing, it is a little too easy to begin playback since you can press anywhere on the artwork.
    There have been some accidental pushes in my pocket.
  10. thegremlin

thegremlin Active Member

I tried the new Poweramp and it's really good... luv the equilizer and full screen widget
  11. adi19956

for root users only (I think)
    I'm using the MIUI music player, it has a beast layout find it here MiUi Music app - ported for mdpi - xda-developers flash like a ROM.

I'm not sure if this'll work, tell me, but you might be able to download the zip from there anyway and take out the apk miui-music.zip > system > app and push the to your phone
  12. Embridioum

Embridioum Active Member

The equalizer has been one of the selling points of Poweramp, but MixZing has always had one too. I haven't tried it, nor Poweramp at all, but I know that Poweramp was not the first player with an eq.

Sorry, I might come across like some MixZing maniac here. I'm just referring to what I know.
  13. adi19956

MixZing wasn't the first, can't remember what it's called, but it's something like Music player EQ or Music player with EQ. I used to use it. and the Poweramp EQ is better IMO, less distortion at extremes
  14. Embridioum

Embridioum Active Member

15. TheLamma

TheLamma Well-Known Member

Just tried it...its nothing special at this point. I actually prefer the stock music app - it has more options, and (gasp!!) settings.