• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Why 2 Google accounts???

tase25

Mar 2, 2010
Hi guys, I just got the Galaxy S yesterday and so far I love it. But.... when I added my Google account for syncing purposes, it sync'd my contacts and calendar twice. It's really annoying. So I get 2 email notifications for the same email and I see 2 of the same entries in my calendar.

When I go into SETTINGS -> Accounts, I see 2 Google accounts. One has the Google symbol in Blue, the other is in Black.

Any ideas????

When I go into SETTINGS -> Accounts, I see 2 Google accounts. One has the Google symbol in Blue, the other is in Black.

Any ideas????

I have no idea what's going on but I'm glad you posted this because I'm having similar problems.

I have created three Google accounts and don't understand why only one syncs, not the other two.
How do you *set* the other two to sync *automatically*?
In settings I have sync auto checked and I have even tried to manually sync the other two, but no help.

Also, can someone here please tell me what is the name of the Phone contacts (not Google) file and where is it located? TIA

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones