1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Why 3 match games are so addictive?

Last Updated:

1. terlici

terlici New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone, with a friend of mine we taught that 3 match games are so popular and why not try to make one ourselves :)

Now we are at final testing and on Friday 14 May we will put the game on the Android Market(hopefully fully tested) for everyone to enjoy :) it is called Hex Jewels and you can see some preview screenshots and a small video here terlici.com

Nevertheless, why do you think 3 match games are so addictive and popular, and I mean, there are lot's of them and lot's of them are very addictive and popular, I have already played may be 10-12 some on my phone and some on the internet and each of them is quiet addictive and fun.

Advertisement
  2. spottyelephant

spottyelephant Well-Known Member

Hi,

Good luck with the game, hope it works out for ye.

For me personally though, i am not a fan of those type of games. Never have been, and find it quite perplexing why people do indeed find them addictive! I just kinda find them repetitive and un-challenging. That's just me though!

Good luck anyway.

3. lolwiki

lolwiki Well-Known Member

I think they are popular because they are simple. Everybody knows how to match 3.

4. lolwiki

lolwiki Well-Known Member

Just had a look at the youtube video on your website. I think it would be much better with some background music. Are you planning to add music?

5. terlici

terlici New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanjs, nice idea for the music, I will try to find something nice :)