• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Why am i getting "low memory" notification"?

I kept my A500 for reading books and playing games on. But for work, with my mapping with Co Pilot, I bought a refab Dell Latitude ST and went to Windows8. It works great ahd doesn't have any of the Android quirks and is fully supported, unlike the non suport we get from Acer. I love my Acer but can't be dependant on a Tablet that I can't depend on. So good by Acer.

Upvote 0
I kept my A500 for reading books and playing games on. But for work, with my mapping with Co Pilot, I bought a refab Dell Latitude ST and went to Windows8. It works great ahd doesn't have any of the Android quirks and is fully supported, unlike the non suport we get from Acer. I love my Acer but can't be dependant on a Tablet that I can't depend on. So good by Acer.

I gave up on my Iconia and went out and got a Note 10.1....I really like it overall, the GPS and Navigation work incredibly well. But it doesn't have Flash support, which I didn't realize I use a lot. I may bring it back and go back to a laptop.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones