Why am I getting this message?Support

Last Updated:

1. loowaters

loowaters Active Member This Topic's Starter

Everytime I turn the screen on and unlock I get this message on my home screen with the clock/wx widget. It says, "Set new clock successful!" It dissolves after a couple seconds but it still annoys me. It only happens on the screen with that widget and not with other home screen pages. It's the Beautiful Widgets Small Home and I'm using Launcher Pro. Here's the screen shot:
    clockmsg.jpg

Advertisement
  2. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Have yo tried a reboot? Or there may be a conflict with two different clocks (HTC/BW) on the same layout.

3. loowaters

Yeah, I've rebooted and it still comes up. I don't think I have an HTC/BW conflict but not sure. I'm not running any other clock beside that one on the opening home screen. I am rooted with only one removal, CityID.

4. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

Remember to use new launchers, apps, and root at your own discretion. Your problem is more likely caused by some kind of conflict or bug in one or more of the apps or software that you are running. I would suggest sending an email to the developer of a couple of the apps that might be involved. I doubt this is a problem that has anything to do with the Incredible itself.

5. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this actually makes a difference or not, but I cleared everything off of my home screens in Sense UI before I switched over to LP. I'm using the same apps as you with no problems.

6. loowaters

So my old Sense home still had a clock widget up but I hadn't used it in a couple weeks. I turned it off and killed Sense thru System Panel. Reboot and ... still got it. I couldn't find an email for the dev at their website but didn't have a lot of time to look right now. I'll try to do that later today when I get a chance. Thanks guys.

7. loowaters

Well I got this figured out, it was the Set CPU click notification. I turned out off. Kind of a "duh"moment.