• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why am I having issues with certain apps when my RAZR's screen is off? How do I fix this?

mgljhnsn

Lurker
Feb 18, 2012
So I'm having an issue with my RAZR MAXX. Two issues that I know of, maybe more I don't notice. I have a bluetooth radio in my car, I can stream music to it from my phone when it's paired. It went very smoothly with my Droid 1, I was able to use the controls on the radio to change songs, pause, all that stuff. Now when my screen is off I can't do any of that. If I turn it back on I notice it lets me use the controls again. I've also noticed that with my flashlight app (turns on the LED for the camera to use a flashlight) the LED turns off when the screen turns off, again, not an issue with my Droid 1. Are there some settings I'm unaware of for when the screen is off? Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones