• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why am i up so early?!

I don't know your age, but I must assume that you are youngish, as in twenties, or early thirties, and healthy, other than a possible sleep disorder.
When I was in my twenties, and early thirties, I used to have several weeks at a time where I would be lucky to get 2 hours of sleep a night.
I was fairly healthy, although, I had an undiagnosed sleep disorder.
If it continues, I would recommend talking to a doctor about it, as once these types of disorders take hold, they can be very stubborn and hard to get rid of.

Upvote 0
I don't know your age, but I must assume that you are youngish, as in twenties, or early thirties, and healthy, other than a possible sleep disorder.
When I was in my twenties, and early thirties, I used to have several weeks at a time where I would be lucky to get 2 hours of sleep a night.
If it continues, I would recommend talking to a doctor about it, as once these types of disorders take hold, they can be very stubborn and hard to get rid of.

Beat me to it. Must be some young'uns lol. Wish I still had that kind of energy.

Reactions: damewolf13
Upvote 0
It happens to me too! ok I'm going to get flack I know, but usually (not always) happens to me when there is a full moon...and no I'm not a werewolf or a witch or a new ager mystic anything!

but when it does..I will go 3-4 days on a few hours of sleep and feel fine.. and full of energy...sometimes annoyingly so;)

hhmmm....

once a month .. for 3-4 days.. and you are a female...

:p

Upvote 0

It happens fairly often and yeah I'm young, just 18. I already know I have a disorder (not a sleeping disorder specifically but it can mess with sleeping patterns), I just wanted to know if it was causing this or if it was normal. Guess it's probably the former.

Reactions: damewolf13
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones