Why am i up so early?!

1. boyo1991

boyo1991 Well-Known Member

Hello! I decided to stay at my parents house.. last night i stayed up till 3 trying to get my fresh install of xp drivers running.. and i woke up at 630?!?!

Anyone else ever have that odd moment of "this is so illogical, but im not tired one bit" ?

Its so odd!

Advertisement
    :
  2. 2 Phonez

2 Phonez Well-Known Member

Pah, that's nothing. For the past few nights I've been running on under four hours of sleep and last night I didn't sleep at all and I've been full of energy for pretty much the whole time.
  3. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

Maybe somebody needs to cut down on the caffeine drinks ..?

Jus' sayin' :)
  4. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

yeah.. are you excited about something? or overly stressed about something?
    that might keep you brain running ...

but eventually it catches up to you... and you will crash!
  5. 2 Phonez

You talking to me or OP? :p
  6. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

7. 2 Phonez

Ah well I haven't been drinking caffeine and no I'm not stressed or excited about anything.

Have you never had those times in your life where you are just so full of energy you can keep on going no matter what? Doesn't need to be for a reason, it just happens doesn't it? Or is that just me? :p
  8. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

you'll realize that later on, in life that is described as "booty call"

Or if you have so much energy, hit the gym :)
  9. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I don't know your age, but I must assume that you are youngish, as in twenties, or early thirties, and healthy, other than a possible sleep disorder.
    When I was in my twenties, and early thirties, I used to have several weeks at a time where I would be lucky to get 2 hours of sleep a night.
    I was fairly healthy, although, I had an undiagnosed sleep disorder.
    If it continues, I would recommend talking to a doctor about it, as once these types of disorders take hold, they can be very stubborn and hard to get rid of.
  10. boyo1991

boyo1991 Well-Known Member

Lol! Well I wasn't too excited for nothin.. but I did just buy my new HTC evo 3D :D tax return to the rescue lol
  11. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Beat me to it. Must be some young'uns lol. Wish I still had that kind of energy.
    damewolf13 likes this.
  12. huh

huh Well-Known Member

It happens to me too! ok I'm going to get flack I know, but usually (not always) happens to me when there is a full moon...and no I'm not a werewolf or a witch or a new ager mystic anything!

but when it does..I will go 3-4 days on a few hours of sleep and feel fine.. and full of energy...sometimes annoyingly so;)
  13. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

hhmmm....

once a month .. for 3-4 days.. and you are a female...

:p
  14. 2 Phonez

It happens fairly often and yeah I'm young, just 18. I already know I have a disorder (not a sleeping disorder specifically but it can mess with sleeping patterns), I just wanted to know if it was causing this or if it was normal. Guess it's probably the former.
    damewolf13 likes this.
  15. huh

huh Well-Known Member

:eek:

haha!!
  16. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

happens sometimes because I have a really sexy lady living upstairs and I lose sleep over wild moans few nights a month ;-)
  17. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I usually wake up no later then 7 a.m.
  18. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

you only hear 1 voice? she is alone??

you might be a gentleman.. and offer to assist.
  19. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Boys! Behave!!;):rolleyes:
  20. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

who you talking to? me?

i didnt do nothin...