• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help why are my pictures black?

MoonSinger

Lurker
Oct 16, 2014
Some of the pictures I take turn out black, but not all of them. I connected my phone to my computer, and the ones that turned out black were still that way. I'm not sure why it's doing this. Also, pics I take might be fine for a while, but then become black later. Does anyone know what the problem is? I want to fix this if possible I can't seem to find much help online.

Some of the pictures I take turn out black, but not all of them. I connected my phone to my computer, and the ones that turned out black were still that way. I'm not sure why it's doing this. Also, pics I take might be fine for a while, but then become black later. Does anyone know what the problem is? I want to fix this if possible I can't seem to find much help online.

What do you mean "Also, pics I take might be fine for a while, but then become black later."

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones