1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Why are so many HD games not compatible with the Nexus 7..?

1. miseryguts

miseryguts Well-Known Member

I've just been looking for Let's Golf 3 HD/Backstab HD & neither are seemingly compatible with the N7.
    It's the same with many others too.. why??
    Is there any workaround or hack to enable the games to work on the N7, seems complete madness that many of these games are off limits on this awesome little device.

Advertisement
  2. onpointG35

onpointG35 Well-Known Member

I heard Gameloft does not support tegra 3 devices right now..I could be wrong but you can go to their website on your N7 and it will tell you if it's supported
  3. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

My One X is not compatible
  4. Shocky

Shocky Well-Known Member

Users complain all the time on their forms, some good games never get released for new devices and just seem to disappear, they never give a good reason why this happens.
  5. calyx

calyx New Member

It's not just HD games. For example Machinarium is not available on Nexus 7 :(
  6. The Miki Show

The Miki Show Well-Known Member