• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Why are there so many update files missing here?

Boost Mobile now has 10gb a month plan starting at $55 a month for what they call high speed data! lmao..
Screenshot_2015_01_09_18_48_25.png

Um here's Boostmobiles so called high speed data plan at so called 4g LTE???? without the throttle you decide
and here is my speeds using wicked sensations rom with wifi tethering on my asus ultrabook
win8.1 touch screen L0L
Snap_2015_01_09_at_19_01_20.png

Not much better hua?
Your screenshot says you're on 3g. That's normal 3g speed. On 4g you should get 10, 20, or even 30 Mbps.

Upvote 0
Your screenshot says you're on 3g. That's normal 3g speed. On 4g you should get 10, 20, or even 30 Mbps.
thank you for the correction I was tired and posted the wrong picture
I have many screen shots I will take it down and correct it

here is the corrected image that I meant to use sorry guys
all_4g.jpg

The 1 on the right is all 4G and this is the highest numbers I have ever seen from boost in my area I have never seen #s this high at all till now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
thank you for the correction I was tired and posted the wrong picture
I have many screen shots I will take it down and correct it

here is the corrected image that I meant to use sorry guys
all_4g.jpg

The 1 on the right is all 4G and this is the highest numbers I have ever seen from boost in my area I have never seen #s this high at all till now.
That little bit better, not great. I was getting speeds like that at my house until they worked on the tower by my house. Some areas I get that kind of speed (kinda slow) But when I'm at my house or my work its excellent. So it depends on the tower you're near.

Upvote 0
That little bit better, not great. I was getting speeds like that at my house until they worked on the tower by my house. Some areas I get that kind of speed (kinda slow) But when I'm at my house or my work its excellent. So it depends on the tower you're near.

i guess they need to work on the tower neer my house as well

Reactions: jaymzway
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones