Why can't I play Draw Something on my phone?General

1. Xaviera2010

Xaviera2010 Well-Known Member

Okay so I Googled this and did not find any answer or solution.

My Huawei Ascend WILL NOT play Draw Something. It will let me download it, but then I go to play it and it says:

"Marmalade v6.0.5[319588]) This build does not support SW rendering, and the device does not have HW support"

I have freed up memory on my phone, I have almost no apps to begin with except bloatware since my phone is unrooted.

How the heck do I play this game? Is it just impossible?

If it's impossible on my phone, is it possible to play on any other Metro PCS phone?

Advertisement
  2. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

no dedicated gpu. Its also very old tech and I'm surprised its even sold still. Tech wise it was obsolete when it came out 2 years ago. ;)
    Xaviera2010 likes this.
  3. Xaviera2010

Ahhhhh I see. I'm thinking of switching to an LG Motion
  4. PlayfulGod

the Motion or any other LG Metro has is a vast improvement over the Ascend lol
  5. Xaviera2010

Yeah the Ascend sucks ass. Why did I buy it? LOL
  6. PlayfulGod

I had one, it was my first Android and the device I started the voyage to be a dev with. ;)

But yea, with what ya see android smart phones doing now, it completely sucks in comparison. lol
  7. Xaviera2010

Yeah I only got it like 1-2 years ago, it was my first smart phone. I thought it was great, but now it lags and I can't play good games on it, it just sucks.
  8. PlayfulGod

Yea the Motion should be a nice upgrade for ya then. I got use to 4.3+ screens etc etc with the Esteem and rock a GNexus now lol. No way I could go back to a 3.5 screen. ;)
  9. Xaviera2010

I think the Ascend screen size is perfect. Phones are getting so big now a days, it's ridiculous. How would you fit a giant phone in your pocket? Although I would not be okay with downgrading in size though.