Why Can't I pre-orderGeneral

Last Updated:

1. rp4643

rp4643 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have had my Moto Droid less then 30 days... I will be exchanging for the incredible within the 30 day time frame. According to Verizon I cannot pre-order... Is there any work around or does a guy just wait? so lets say you exchange on the 29th and they are out of stock, are you screwed?

Advertisement
  2. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

You have to exchange your phone first, cause the computer system will be showing that you aren't eligable for an upgrade. I bet if you went into a store they would be able to help you if you told them you were going to return the Droid for the Incredible. You might get charged a $50 restocking fee so be prepared

3. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Its a $35 restocking fee. It just depends on when your 30 days is up. If you will be within 30 days on the 29th when they come out then just walk into a store and you will be leaving with a new phone. Otherwise like myself i ordered online and my 30 days is up on the 26th, so i had to send the phone back to them this week and on the 29th i'll be driving up to the verizon store and picking up my new phone.