• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Why can't I see my past events in my calendar?

CFD323

Mar 31, 2010
Why don't my past calendar (google calendar) events show up on my Incredible? My future events show up but nothing in the past. I can see them on my laptop but not on the phone. :(

On my Blackberry I could go back a year and a half to see past events. I hope Android allows this as I really need it for work.

Otherwise this phone is unbelievable!!

I am having the same problem. I just upgraded from the Treo 755p-- I could look back to calendar data ten years past.

I would not necessarily need to go back that far on the Evo, but I need to go back at least a few years. Any ideas? By "exporting the google calendar" what do you mean? exporting it from the online calendar page?

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Upvote 0
I just received this reply from HTC on the calendar issue:

Thank you for your reply. I have done some additional research on both the device and on Google Calendar, and have found no option to view or save past events beyond the default option, of it not showing events that are older than two months. I apologize for the inconvenience. There is not a work around this. It is how Google designed the calander.

I responded asking them to please consider designing this functionality into a future release of the software.

It sucks that such a basic feature of a calendar application is not included. I have to seriously change the way I do business in the field without this functionality... Still got two weeks to return my phone without penalty...

Upvote 0
Like this form, I have a Droid Pro that cannot view my past calendar entries. This an going issue that NO one seems to know how to resolve. I have contact Verizon 2nd level support and they had no idea what I am talking about. They in turn transfer me to Motoral they transferred me to three different people. The 3rd person told that there is nothing they can do to resolve my issue. For me to speak with my IT dept. I told the lady I am the god damn IT dept. Finally I could not take it anymore, ask to speak with a supervisor. He says that someone from the enterprise department will contact me within 24hrs. It has been 48 hours. At this point I am lost for words. I am livid right now. This is the product that is suppose to replace the iphone for me a friggin break. They have ways to go to even compete. BTW I have from 2 dorid x to droid 2 and to a droid pro. WTF its all the same BS. Freezing over and over. Constantly have to run kill app. WTF is that. Last chance going back to my blackberry if its not resolved. Stay tuned.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones