why do i get insert metropcs emergency calls only on homescreenSupport

Last Updated: 2012-01-05 20:57:45
  1. guttafresh7

guttafresh7 Member

why do i get insert metropcs emergency calls only on homescreen everytime iam trying to play a game it bring me to the homescreen with insert metropcs simcard emergency calls only i have click airplane mode then turn airplane mode off then that insert metropcs card go away but i can even play no games any suggestions

Advertisement
  2. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Thats weirdddd. Its only when you play games?
  3. guttafresh7

guttafresh7 Member

yep if i wanna play games like asphalt 6,blood and glory,hd games or some games off android market soonest iam bout to play it either go on homescreen with my notication bar off with insert sim card emergency calls only or the phone just reboot and get stuck on the metro pcs screen i gotta take the battery out and start the phone over smh
  4. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I get that a lot of times with my rebooting machine I mean my Esteem many times after it reboots I see that on the phone insert sim card it goes away by itself.
  5. Gomez025

Gomez025 Well-Known Member

Hmm..... double check to make sure you have your sim card inserted correctly as many people tend to insert it incorrectly, then reset your phone as it will search for signal your 4G should pick up but turn your phone off of course before these steps. Hopefully it helps cus that never happened to me maybe because I don't really play games on my phone lol
  6. guttafresh7

guttafresh7 Member

still dont work i try resetting it still the same thing i even went to metopcs store yesterday they exchange me another lg esteem and sim card and still doing the same thing smh idk what to say if this a hd phone it should be able to play ha games just like lg revoultion