• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why do I want to return my AT&T HTC Aria

I believe the Aria has the smallest screen of any adroid handset if I'm not mistaken. To me that would simply just not do for an all touch device. The Eris was horrible to type on until I got swype, and the wife's ally is the same, but the physical keyboard saves it. Unless you just live on the phone, I can't imagine waiting to receive a text until after you end a call shouldn't be that big of a deal.
You are mistaken. The screen is 3.2" same as the Hero and Eris.

I would return it for the Captivate when it comes out on the 18th. Who wants to switch to Verizon anyways. Get a sweet phone a cripple it with a slow network?

Upvote 0
Me too, so glad it comes installed on the X. Saves me a little work!

You have an Aria too?

I would return it for the Captivate when it comes out on the 18th. Who wants to switch to Verizon anyways. Get a sweet phone a cripple it with a slow network?

It isnt so slow, overall in congested areas may even be faster than AT&T. I've had both in same areas before to test.

Upvote 0

yeah I already corrected myself here:
You r correct I could've swore I read something about it having a 2.8 screen. My mistake :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones