1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Why do only some facebook contacts sync?

1. jxr94

jxr94 Well-Known Member

Only some of my contacts sync and the others just don't.

Advertisement
    :
  2. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

At least some of your contacts sync, only one of mine does regularly, I have to delete and readd my Facebook acct for Sense... using 2.0d by the way.
  3. Sixxx

Sixxx Well-Known Member

Facebook will only sync automatically to a contact if they have their mobile number posted on their profile. You have to sync anyone that doesn't post their number on their profile manually by going to people> clicking said person> then click the circle link tab> then link facebook profile> search your facebook friends> link. Hope that helps.
  4. Cuso

Cuso Well-Known Member

Yes its a very convenient pain in the ass... it will actually make you reconsider some friends though. Lol
  5. jonwlewis

jonwlewis Well-Known Member

Try using Facebook Sync. You can get it from the market. I use it and it works great for me.

Sent from Jonathan's Hero using Taptalk Pro.
  6. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

In all honesty, I got tired of all the Facebook integration and unlinked my fb account from my phone. I can still get whatever I need from the app or mobile site.
  7. Sixxx

Sixxx Well-Known Member

I Just like that my contacts show their FB picture in my people list instead of having to add their pictures one by one from my phone.
  8. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

I liked that a lot too but it made my people app lag an half the people's status updates it showed were from an entirely different person. Also I hated having all my fb friends as contacts.
  9. Sixxx

Sixxx Well-Known Member

I've had a status update from my mom as someone else's status for like a week, and the person who it is doesn't even have a facebook. I just ignore it, plus i don't really go into my "people" much. When i'm texting i do quick compose, and when i'm calling people i do the quick dial from the phone menu